C2 hdi

Do someone know a link for a complete test-drive (with measurement of performance and consumption) for c2 hdi ? many thks gtturbo

Reply to
Gt turbo

No, I didnt see any up to now. I personally own a C2 HDI sensodrive, i'm just out of the running in process; the performances seem to be in line with what you should wait; consumption is a little bit above, but still very economical. Silence is still present at 130km/h. A little bit disapointed with the robot-gearbox.

"Gt turbo" a écrit dans le message de news:c4rbkk$2l7rf0$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-215862.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
azerty