C2 Radio

I have a March 2006 C2 VTS. The radio fails to switch on. The C2 was revised slightly prior to March 2006. The manual shows the old fuse layout. My C2 only has 2 fuses in the glove box. I have checked all the fuses in glovebox & under bonnet but all OK. Anybody got any ideas.

TIA

Reply to
Bargains

Usually there is also a fuse fitted to the rear of the radio itself, have you tried that one.

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones