C5 headlight bulb

Is it possible to change the headlight bulb on a C5 without removing the suspension fluid reservoir ?

Reply to
olddog

What??!

You cannot be serious!

Actually, if its a xenon headlight, I think you can't do it yourself, there's special equipment needed. But dismantling the car to replace an ordinary bulb, well that would just be silly wouldn't it.

Reply to
S W

On a normal halogen bulb C5, you can unclip the wiring from the suspension pump to improve access to the bulb area.

I ended up using my right hand with my back leaning against the front bumper to change that bulb. It helps to be a contortionist or to have small hands.

Remove the plastic covers covering the suspension components too!.

Post back here if you struggle

Ben

Reply to
Mr Benny

Reply to
olddog

I was being sarcastic/critical about Cit design in my previous post. That obviously didn't come across, sorry.

SW

Reply to
S W

Reply to