Citroen lauches C7

Citoen launches Today the C7 as a successor to the Citroen XM. The C6 will not come but the new C7 will be the most expensive Cit ever. The perfomance off-road will be similar as floating on air thanks to the newly implemented propulsion. One picture has been released.

2Rowdy
2Rowdy,

"2Rowdy" schreef in bericht :

I wish I heard this yesterday, today I just ordered my new C5 break. I would have preferred this C7....-;))

Regards,

Robèrt

Reply to
Robèrt Koopman

KEYBOARD!!!

CAS

-- "The measure of a man's wealth is the fewness of his wants" - Jack Mullholand

Reply to
CAS

Message i.d.:, by author 2Rowdy aka inspired me,

Sorry, April foolsday.

Reply to
2Rowdy