Citroen Saxo book needed

I bought a used Citroen Saxo Diesel 2001 and didn't get the book with it. I tried the dealer in my country but they couldn't find any copies anywhere, and I also tried writing to Citroen but they never answered.

I need to download or order a copy of the book from abroad. Does anyone know of places where I can look for this book?

Thanks a lot.

Reply to
udi

I asked a UK dealer and they wanted 20 or 30 sterling for it IIRC. I got a haynes book instead.

Reply to
Toby