Citroen XM spark plugs

I want to buy some spare spark plugs for backup use on a holiday abroad.

What is the best spark plug for a 1997 2 litre turbo petrol XM engine?

It's a VSK estate car with auto gearbox.

I have a preference for NGK plugs.

I don't want expensive 'boy racer' type spark plugs, just reliable ones.

There web site tentatively recommended the NGK BKR6EK version.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Rudge

Reply to
Rudge

Rudge ( snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

OK, the first question is - why? If they're the right plugs in there (platinum tipped) then they have a 60,000 mile service life.

Cit didn't recommend platinum tip plugs just because they're "Boy Racer".

There y'go, then.

Reply to
Adrian