Citroen ZX Volcane alarm disable

Hiya all.

The remote has failed on my g/f's M-reg citroen ZX Volcane parked outside work. The handbook contains a list of instructions as to what to do if the remote has failed but you have the key. Unfortunately handbook is missing, presumed lost..

She's had to get the train back home, but is going back tomorrow. Does anyone know the way of disabling the alarm if you have key but the key- fob is not working?

Cheers for any help!

John

Reply to
johngg