XJ6 3.2 Sport 1994, L reg for sale - UK

Anyone in the UK looking for a XJ6 3.2 Sport? I have one for sale on e-bay, listing ends on the 29th October. There are photographs on the listing.

E-bay Item number is 190164581799

Buy it now is available to anyone who comes and views £1,200.

Item Specifics - Cars & Other Vehicles Manufacturer: Jaguar Condition: Used Model: XJ6 Number of Previous Owners: 3 Type: Standard Car Number of Seats: -- Number of Doors: 4 Engine Size: 3,239 cc Mileage: 119000 Independent Vehicle Inspection: Yes Model Year: 1994 MOT Expiry Date (MM/YYYY): Feb 2008 Date of 1st Registration: 10 Feb 1994 Right-hand drive/Left-hand drive: Right-hand drive Colour: Burgundy, Maroon V5 Registration Document: Present Metallic Paint: -- Previously Registered Overseas: -- Transmission: Automatic In-Car Entertainment Options: AM/FM Stereo, Cassette Player Safety Features: Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts Interior/Comfort Options: Auxiliary heating, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Seats, Power Windows Fuel: Petrol Exterior Options: -- Particulate Filter: -- Road Tax (MM/YYYY): Feb 2008 Service History Available: Yes Manufacturer's Warranty Expiry Date: -- Seller's Warranty Expiry Date: -- Power: --

Jaguar XJ6 3.2 Sport Auto Saloon

1994 - L reg, It is one of the last classic XJ40 shapes produced.

118,798 miles, used daily so will be slightly more at the end of the auction.

MOT - February 29th 2008

Tax - End of February 2008

This is a private sale of a car I purchased for my partner to drive to work and back but she really doesn't like it, apparently it's too big to park! So now I have to let it go and find her something smaller. Since I have owned the car it has started first time every time, it drives smooth and comfortable, as you can see from the photographs its in reasonably good condition for its age. I would recommend and encourage viewing, but will try and describe the car as fair and accurately as possible.

Previous owners - 3, last previous owner acquired vehicle on

01/03/2002 so owned the car for five years, previous owner was a Jaguar enthusiast who has owned Jags for the past 30 years.

Specification

a.. Automatic. b.. 3239CC engine. c.. Full Leather interior. d.. Electric windows all round. e.. Electric Ariel. f.. Central locking with one key fob. g.. Rear arm rest. h.. Rear lights in back of front seats. i.. Power Assisted Steering. j.. Wooden Dashboard and door trims. k.. Electric Mirrors. l.. Trip computer, MPG, range, average speed etc. m.. Airbags - driver and passenger. n.. Radio Security Code is present. o.. Compact spare wheel, jack and wheel brace are all present. p.. Service book and vehicle handbook present. q.. Complete V5 present. Interior

This is cream leather seats with red carpets, interior is clean and tidy, all electrics work. There is slight wear on the drivers seat and normal creasing of the leather, see photographs.

Exterior

Bodywork is very tidy; there is the odd small shopping trolley dent and some scratches but nothing really too noticeable. The crome on the car shines like new!

Tyres are all good, I think they have only covered about 5,000 miles, receipts and present from the previous owner

Service History

Nine stamps in the service book all Jaguar main dealer, and a bundle of receipts for work done and parts thereafter,

Date Miles

08/02/1994 20 pre delivery inspection 13/10/1994 10,654 02/05/1995 20,342 05/02/1996 31,821 27/08/1996 41,104 10/02/1997 47,880 24/01/1998 61,061 27/01/1999 77,713 03/03/2000 85,326

Other receipts with vehicle service booklet

14/02/2001 - Service, £1099.56 - 92,999 - repair to steering rack gaiters 23/11/2001 - Service, £780.98 - 95,791 - replacement fuel pump / tank 26/02/2004 - Bearing 11/12/2004 - Spark plugs 25/02/2005 - 2 x Tyres, 109,000 24/08/2005 - 2 x Tyres, 111,000 25/08/2005 - Brake pads 28/02/2006 - 1 x Tyre, 113,000

Old MOT's

March 1st 2007 - 117,226

March 1st 2006 - 113,646

March 1st 2005 - 109,693

March 5th 2004 - 105,011

Feb 24th 2003 - 101,044

Feb 28th 2002 - 96,746

Nov 23rd 2001 - 95,802

Bad bits

Driver seat has slight wear on the one side.

Rear driverside passenger door does not always open with central locking, but does open with leaver, seems to be an intermittent fault.

Toolkit is missing.

There is a small knock coming from the front right hand side I'm told that a suspension bush or CV joint most lightly, but it is only noticeable when you go over pot holes etc, but on flat ground you can't hear anything.

Battery is as a bit weak, it starts OK if used daily but if its left standing for a week I need to use a booster pack.

What's it worth?

I used

for the below valuations based on a car with

120,000 miles, I have chosen the nearest match to give a rough guide.

"You searched for a Jaguar XJ (1994-03) XJ6 4Dr Saloon 3.2 Sport Auto on registration plate M. A valuation for the mileage you entered was not available, the closest mileage available is 120000 and the valuation for this mileage is shown below.

Forecourt £2,355 The price you would expect to pay purchasing the vehicle from a dealer.

Private sale £1,705 The price you would expect to pay when purchasing the vehicle privately.

Trade in £1,505 The price you would expect to receive when trading in this vehicle.

Auction £1,355 The price you would expect to pay purchasing the vehicle at an auction.

New £33,020 The approximate price that the vehicle would have cost new"

Summary

The car is in reasonable condition, taxed and tested till end of Feb

2008, it is available to drive away (assuming you are insured) I have listed on a 10 day auction come and view and see what you think. Please remember that this is a car built in 1994, its not in A1 condition, I would describe the car as being in 'good condition' for the age and mileage.

Any questions please e-mail me or call me on 01952 460757, I will be happy to take further photographs or try and answer any questions you have.

Terms

Bidders with less than 5 feed back please contact me before bidding or your bid will be cancelled. Non paying bidders will be reported to e-bay and pursued for listing costs and time wasted, please don't bid unless you intend to buy, it is up to you to satisfy yourself of the condition of the car from either the information supplied or it is recommended to come and view the car.

The car is available for inspection at Shifnal Shropshire before the end of the auction, there is a railway station at Shifnal on the main Wolverhampton to Shrewsbury line. I can collect / drop off any perspective buyers / viewers from the local station.

Payment is £100 deposit (non refundable) to be paid upon the end of the auction via paypal within 24 hours then the balance paid cash on collection.

The car is only available to UK buyers, No I will not ship in to a UK port and wait for your western union cheque to bounce!

Reply to
webmaster