Cylinder Head Work.....

Hi all, I have a Citroen ZX 2.0i 16v 1994, and have removed the cylinder head for gasket replacement. When I have put it all back together, I have 3 pipes left over! Pipe 1 is the pipe that goes from near the battery, to the back of the engine bay, and across to the other side of the engine bay, and connects (eventually) to the charcoal canister inside the drivers wing. Pipe 2 is what looks to be a water pipe with a small bore - this goes from near the battery, across the front of the engine, and down to the drivers side end of the bottom of the radiator. Pipe 3 is a short length of pipe, probably not more than 8 inches long, and one end connects to the unit bolted to the end of the camshaft - when the engine is ticking over, it pushes water out; not under much pressure at all though. I also have two ports on the throttle housing for two pipes to go onto - do any of the above pipes fit the bill? Does anyone know exactly where these pipes are supposed to go, or does anyone in the Manchester area of the UK have a ZX 2.0i 16v I can come and look at so I can find out where these pipes go? Any suggestions and/or help would be appreciated. Thanks. P.S. My E-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Thanks once again

Reply to
sjl170