Re: Paint costs

Hi gang,

> > Looking at a different XM in need of a paint 'blow over'. This would be a > full body job so, what sort of ballpark figure should I budget for this? > > Lynrd (who's ignorant of such things) > > Cheers. >

I can't tell you for sure how much paint would be required but I can tell you (having just cut and polished mine) that there are about 2.3 acres of bodywork.

If you postpone the paint job and lay the bodywork fallow, or perhaps grow fibre crops such as flax you should be entitled to government subsidy...

;-)

CAS

Reply to
CAS