Team Desert Vikings

Don't tell me. You sold the car and you don't know how to get back to the UK? Adrian and Ellie have arrived safely in Dakar on the 6 this month. Ever since it is sighlent from team Desert Vikings. Whats up?

Reply to
2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I wish...

Erm, no. We didn't go to Dakar at all. We arrived in Banjul on the 8th, and went for a wander around the Gambia before selling Sven this Saturday and flying home yesterday!

Ask Orange...

No mobile signal at all in Mauritania (no surprises there). Very little in Senegal, and none in the Gambia. We bought a local (Africell) SIM in Banjul, but none of the text messages got outside the country unfortunately...

Still, we're back, and the full story will be on the website soon!

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.:, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

Welcome back. We missed you. I have spammed for your website, I hoped it helped some :-) I can't wait for the website update.

Reply to
2Rowdy