Team Desert Vikings - finally...

All,

Finally, the pics to go with the full story are online!

Pics at

at
And the second instalment of the film of last year's event will be on the Men & Minge channel (Granada Men & Motors, on satellite/cable) tomorrow evening.

Adrian, Still wondering why I'm here not in the desert.

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.:, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

How much Camels you want for the woman? ;-) Great pictures, great story. Thanks for sharing this. Been visiting the website waiting in anticipation, it was worth it.

Don't live in the UK so I'll have to miss it.

Becourse it rains to often?

Reply to
2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Where am I going to keep a camel? The cat'd object, too.

Glad you like it! Next trip? I dunno. Algeria? We'll definitely be back to Morocco, though.

DVD available from

- Well worth the £20, if the first of the three episodes is anything to go by.

Reply to
Adrian