TurboCT engine/box for sale

All,

I'm just breaking a '95 XM TurboCT, and the engine and manual box are currently sitting in a large pile in the corner of the workshop. Anybody interested?

Ran nicely, full engine loom with it (unplugged, not cut), ECU, sensors, plumbing all there.

Drop me an email to adrian at achapman dot freeisp dot co dot uk if you want to know more. It's near High Wycombe.

Reply to
Adrian