Where everybody is

It might be a bit quiet here but that does not mean people dont wanna talk Cit. Call me silly or what but I am gonna tell ya where the crowd is.

you gonna (gotta) go there, tell them about this poor newsgroup and aboutthe website
Then come back! (My English teacher is gonna crash when she reads this)

Reply to
2Rowdy

There are two types of people, one prefere newsgroups, the others vote for mailing-lists.

Ciao, Hannes

Reply to
Johannes Hromadka

Agree, I prefere mailing lists over newsgroups, but I use newsgroups too. To be more precise: At home with modem connection where I pay for connection time I mostly use mailinglist with small traffic (2CV-L has too much traffic for me) And I have a newsserver on my PC which downloads a few select newsgroup for offline reading.

See you in Vinadio?

Hannes

Reply to
Johannes Hromadka

I am member of the Dutch XM Yahoo group. I receive each day one, two or three mails. They contain commercial messages and have no structure. They are totally unreadable. Since I discovered Usenet I am hooked. It is ideal for off-line reading.

I wanted to reply earlier, I won't be there. In the leage of Cit owners I am a verry small player with only one XM on the driveway. Next to that, I have no time. :-(( Perhaps CAS will come... I do hope you will have a great time in Italy with your blue 2CV6 club. And I do hope there will be a crowd.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Sorry, I won't be able to come! A trip to Italy would just be lovely, especially if there were a pile of XMers there but, alas....

I'm a small player in the Cit league too, only got 2 XM V6s and a BX GTi at the moment...

Enjoy Vinadio.

CAS

Reply to
CAS

"CAS" schreef in bericht news:bfqp8e$i1067$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-193985.news.uni-berlin.de...

[cut]

I feel so tiny...

-- Johan; bqbq etc Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply Gotta Cit? Vicit

2Rowdy

"CAS" schreef in bericht news:bfqpf9$guftb$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-193985.news.uni-berlin.de...

LOL

-- Johan; bqbq etc Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply Gotta Cit? Vicit

2Rowdy

Message i.d.: news:bfqq9m$hqm2a$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-193985.news.uni-berlin.de, by author CAS aka inspired me,

Thanks for the offer but I realy don''t have any room for such a speed-monster.

Reply to
2Rowdy