Re: 2nd hand Xantia?

Hi ! I have a Xantia II (second edition), 98 model, 1.8 sx, 106 000 km. Have not had any problems with the car and I am very satisfied. But remember that on

120 000 km, the timing belt have to be reneved. Its not that expensive even here in norway, but it is very important.

In Norway Citroën will cost anyrepairs if the belt is broken before 120 000 km and all services have been followed.

Stig F.

Reply to
Sailor