workshop manual xm

i would like to buy download purloin steal a real workshop manual for my diesel 95 xm yo help with an alarm problem i do not mean a haynes manual as i own one and its good for f___ a__ as regards my particular problem, worst thing is its self inflicted please help im relying on your good will and kindness

Reply to
terence7556

I have some schematics about alarm of XM. see:

and down to the chapter (green index) ALARME bonne lecture.

terence7556:

Reply to
pepon1