citroenzx volcane

have just had new head gasket and valves put in her her compression is low but she wont start any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
chellr

Low compression, that would be my starting point. That and capital letters and full stops.

Reply to
Malc

Maybe the poster isn't english ?

In Reply: double check valve timing first.

did you check the clearences on the cams/buckets ?

Reply to
ajsmith

Posting from a hotmail.co.uk address? Plus most of the non English contributors to this group write better English than me. IME it's mainly people with English as a first language that can't be arsed to use punctuation.

Reply to
Malc

IME it's mainly

Agreed.