'67-'72 Ford pickups - Exploded-view schematics posted

Over the past few months I've been scanning some exploded-view schematics and diagrams of components of the '67-'72 era of trucks, taken from the Ford Master Parts Catalog. I decided to go ahead and post what I've done so far. As of this post, there are a total of 22 schematics posted, with more on the way. Take a look at

for the first of two pages. For future reference, these can be accessed via the Technical Data page at
. Let me know what you think. They're not in any logical order at the moment, but as more get added, I'll be rearranging them to put them into specific categories, like 'Steering', 'Differentials', etc.

Keith

Reply to
Keith