HELP....1988 D100 with 318 throttle body FI

I would like to replace the 2bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection on my 1988 D100 318 with a 4bbl. Does anyone know if the gauges are linked to the computer and will they stop working if I yank it while doing the mod's?

Shad

Reply to
shad hardman

Hi, If it's electronicly controlled it will most likely affect the computer. You will need to change the manifold also. The fuel injection body is fed by a high pressure electric pump that will destroy your carb. These run at about 35 psi. You should have a pump that runs about

4-5 psi. You will also need to change the fuel pickup > I would like to replace the 2bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection on my 1988
Reply to
Jessie Herrera