A list of where/how to find used pre-1973 GM truck parts.

A list of where/how to find used pre-1973 GM truck parts.
The orginal list was compiled with the idea in mind of writing an article about where/how to find used pre-1973 GM truck parts. When it
was posted on different forums, there was little or no response either in adding sources, critiquing it, etc.. Eventually I decided to take what I had and put it up in a simple fashion and leave it at that. I got to poking around my own website and chasing links on other websites and forums and I wound up writing up this article based on what little I have learned or stumbled upon.
-W
This list was last updated, checked for type o's and information: 03/28/2005
A list of where/how to find used pre-1973 GM truck parts.
http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com/6066trucks/tips/usedparts.html
-tdt
--
and there was thunder, thunder over thunder road
thunder was his engine and white lighting was his load