Studebaker US6, Dodge/De Soto Fargo parts

My Grandfather has a US 6 which has been highly modified for fire-fighting in rural Australia. The truck itself is probably going to a museum, but there is a huge list of parts that he intends to sell, from cast iron 50 ton winches to bonnet hinges. There is also a complete cabin (actually I think he has 3!). Anyone interested feel free to contact me, on snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and I can either send you a list of parts, or I'll pass on any specific requests. He also has three Dodge Fargo's which look relatively complete (one of them is badged De Soto, from memory). Photo's available once he can get to grips with a digital camera!

Reply to
jackbadger