MegaSquirt on a straight 8 Buick

Short of fabricating an intake from scratch, is there a reasonably good way to do this with some off the shelf hot rod hardware one might dig up without a king's ransom?

Reply to
Accessory Section 8

My Hot Rod buddy is twisting my arm to Squirt my HP Corvair engine. I'd be interested in your experiences and will talk with him about the ST8. If memory serves me the intake and exhaust manifolds are linked together similar to the Dodge Slant six aren't they? If not any ole intake flanges with 90 degree bends and some welding and of course 8 injectors. no doubt about it if you want to save some time and money you'll have to fabricate. You'll be doing a one of a kind probably. What's the compression of those ST8's? Lots of possibilities. Danno

Reply to
J. Dan Jones