Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RadRideSpace.com
Hot Rodders .... Please accept this invitation to join a Radical new website, for Cool People with Nice Rides, just like you. The site is 100% free and allows members to: =B7 Upload Unlimited Photos &...

1933 tennessee license plates Still in original wrapping
I have a matching pair of 1933 Tennessee License Plates. These are in their original shipping papers, never issued, never opened. Anyone interested in buying them? Make a resonable offer. Pictures are...

Axle shaft movement
Just replaced axle shafts on my 1970 C-10 with 12 bolt 3.73 rearend. The replacement shafts are the exact same length and spline count as the old ones. Also replaced bearings and seals. How much side...
2
2

The Chevy / GMC Truck Parts Vendors List
The Chevy / GMC Truck Parts Vendors List contains links to over 60 separate vendors. Each listing has a description of which make and year trucks that company sells parts for. These sites are...

1954 Dodge M152 Power Wagon for Sale
Not sure if this is of interest, but I have an old Power Wagon for sale on ebay:
1
1

Mercedes Trucks
Hi, anyone out there have interest, own an old mercedes truck? I have here a LS315 from 1956 and a LS331 from 1958. Regards B
1
1

Classic-Truck Tees and Ballcaps at www.ronclaussentees.com
Click on our web site at for classic car or truck tees, ball caps and more..if you are out west, we will be at the Turlock, CA Fall Car Swap meet the 21st of Oct 07 at spaces FX 9 and 10, on the...
3
3

FS '47 Reo Goldstar in AZ - $500
Got this old untitled mess out here. Want to sell. Got the motor running a year ago. Tranny shifted good and the truck moved with a yank. I drove it around 5 feet. Have a backhoe welded to the frame...

Problem with NG?
Is anybody posting? Or, is it just me...
11
11

81 Chevy truck, carburetor floods
I bought an 81 Chevy truck 305 that I've had a few problems with. It originally had a fuel problem where it would run fine, then it would stall when warm. Once it started up again it would miss and...
5
5

Chevy starter cranks really slow
I just bought an 81 Chevy SWB truck, 106,000 miles. It has several problems ,but I just replaced the intake manifold (edelbrock) and carb. (holley) and now my starter seems to turn over very slowly,...
7
7

camper for sale
1979 Datsun Chinook camper for sale. Runs great. New feul pump & filter, Good rubber all around. 2 extra wheels & tires. Nice inside and out. $2,000 obo. contact me by e-mail, will have pics by then.
1
1

Free ad for all. Don't miss out!
Hi, I'm Kate, one of the admin staff at Classic Motor Monthly, Britain's best publication for events and small ads (well we think it is!). I hope you don't mind me butting in but we have a great offer...

87 Sierra S15 firing order?
my book says that the firing order for my v6 is 165432 where #1 is driverside nearest front of vehicle. I changed plugs, distributor cap rotor button and the truck wont start. It backfires back...
3
3

Need help with brake problem
I just bought a 1978 Datsun camper/pick-up (Chinook). The Brakes won't gain pressure in the lines. Tried bleeding brakes this am, But no luck. Fluid is good, pads have at least a 1/4 inch left on...
2
2