Advert FA BMC Rossette

Copy of original BMC rosette transfer. I made these a few years ago because a local garage wanted some with their logo in it. They paid for the artwork, filmwork and the tooling so I made a small quantity as the original BMC rosette at the same time. These are self adhesive for external use and match the original colours , once they are gone they are gone unless someone wants to pay about £250 for the artwork/filmwork and tooling to be remade.

Marc