Sport Rader alloys (UK)

I need some 4 stud, 14" Sport Rader alloys..

Has anybody seen these available in the UK??

Does anybody know the brand and model that these were produced as without the VW Sport Rader branding??

Thanks.

-- S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Reply to
Paul Dormer

"Paul Dormer" emitted :

BTW they look like these (these are no good to me as they are 15") and were fitted to Golf MkIII SE's, amongst others..

-- S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Reply to
Paul Dormer

why not 15" may i ask?

Reply to
Joe

question sent to him, his answer was "The alloys are 15inch diameter and take tyre size 185/65/r/14. I will post some extra pictures in the item discription." tyre size says they are 14 inch what the hell????

Reply to
Joe

""Joe" " emitted :

I got the same email from the seller, but he noticed the mistake and wrote back to correct. They are 15" and take R15's.

-- S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Reply to
Paul Dormer

""Joe" " emitted :

I already have a set of the 14"s which are a bit battered. I need to replace (or repair) them. They came stock with the car, so if I replace like-for-like I don't have to disclose them as modifications to the insurance company. Plus I can reuse my current tyres!!

Plan B is to have the alloys refurbished and keep the tyres Plan C is to replace, in which case I would go 16-18"

-- S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Reply to
Paul Dormer