SIMCA 1000 parts list

on ebay:

Peter Chadbund

Actually saw one of these (or might have been a Simca 1100) for sale last weekend (in a classic car dealers in Thorney, near Peterborough - he has a nice selection but no website).

Very surprised. I thought they had all disolved years ago. :o)

Reply to
Mark W

Erm... Which end the engine was at might have been a clue? ;-)

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

To be honest I didn't take a great deal of notice, other than the fact it was there and wasn't rusty as hell - they are not really my cup of tea. Just remember them from when I was a kid. Not much else on the road looked like them - that strange angular shape sloping down at both ends

Reply to
Mark W

Ian Dalziel

============== I think that the Simca 1100 was actually 'European Car of the Year' in 1980 or thereabouts. It was actually a rather good car to drive.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

OK it was an 1100 :o)

Mystery solved.

Rare little bird in the UK nowadays

Reply to
Mark W

we had a little Simca van at one time (late 70s early 80's) , it was very quick and responsive, sounded like a bag of nails though, but there was nothing wrong, that was just what they were like.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful