Ashover Show - 20th July 2008

A reminder to anyone within striking distance that the Ashover Classic Car show takes place on Sunday 20th July.

It used to be organised by the Vintage Austin Register, though I noticed that this no longer appears on the entry form. It's usually a very pleasant gathering, with both autojumble and "junk" stalls, a brass band, and a wide range of cars.

It's in a lovely setting in Derbyshire, between Matlock and Chesterfield.

Please come and say "Hello" - we're No 155, big and black (car, not me)

No connection etc.

Reply to
Kevin Poole

Ah, that's why there were so many other classics about. I was nearby at Crich Tramway Mini day - about 120 Minis and only about three were BMWs ;-)

Reply to
Chris Bolus