Austin A40 Sports

A friend who is now domiciled in the USA is thinking of selling his two Auston A40 Sports project cars.

Basically they consist of 2 complete cars plus a load of new and secondhand parts.

Both cars are stripped to shells, one has had some refurbed parts refitted, which is mainly engine,transmission and suspension, the other is still a shell. Basic body repairs have been carried to both shells, all the trim, hoods etc etc have been wrapped up and stored with the bodies.

We have had these in dry store for 5 years and they were at his house in Southampton before that.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will put you in touch with the owner directly, I have no financial interest in the dealings, I only look after the storage side.

Cars are presently located in south Northants area.

Reply email is valid.

Thanks,

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk