Classic not to miss out on with nice plate

Reg No. PMO 777 if for sale have a bid now..

The car is a Vandan Plas 4lt

Reply to
LAC

why no pictures?

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Rust is easy enough to imagine?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Given that's it's unlikely to ever see the inside of an MOT testing station ever again, all talk about the plate being 'nice' is academic....

Reply to
SteveH

Technically academic. There seem to be people around who manage it. I suspect they're not beneath obtaining a dodgy MOT. I'm surprised the DVLA/local VLO haven't tracked down the serial offenders though.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

oddly enough, they do come and inspect the car sometimes, that must give the dodgy dealers a heart attack!!

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful