DVLA looking for more money

Went to the PO today as the dvla cant seem to actually get the registration document to me (only been waiting 8 months!) and I needed another V62. They are going to withdraw all current V62 forms and start charging for lost registration docs. When did this come in? or have I been asleep for the last couple of years

Des

Reply to
Des

My missus has just got a document for her BMW. THey've completely changed them. I guess it's to pay for twice the amount of paper they now use.

Reply to
Conor