FS. 1985 Rover SD1 Vitesse.

In Billingshurst W Sussex. A very original, low mileage, straight car. No MOT or tax. Quick sale required. (lost my rented garage) Non runner. Last started over a year ago. Believed fuelling fault. Verry little rust. Only a little work required to pass MOT. Certainly needs a new centre exhaust box. If interested Email for further details, and make me an offer. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G