FOR SALE: Bobtailed Range Rover (readvertised)

Is the bobtail a Hardtop or pickup, how old is it, any other mods and would like to see pics if you have any.

Reply to
John

Bobtailed Range Rover for sale. Non tax exempt. MOT until February,

***Taxed until July 2004***. £1000 or offers. Selling because there's bu**er all space, I hardly drive it and I'm after a Rover P6/Ford 100E.

3.5 V8 is in good condition (very quiet), as is the chassis, brakes and steering. No noises on full lock, power steering works well with minimum play (I've never owned a RR before but I've been told it's tight) and all the bushes are in good condition or have been renewed in the last year or two. Body panels got a few dings but basically straight.

Ok, it's a little rough here and there but that's because it's an off-road toy not some polished gem. It's solid where it counts except for the clutch release bearing which sounds a little dry.

Located in South-East Cumbria (Lake District) which is very close to junction 38 on the M6.

PDannyD

It's a hardtop and just misses the the tax-exemption by a year or two. I'll post some more details and possibly a link to pictures when I'm sober. ;-)

Hic.

Reply to
PDannyD