FS: American classic cars in AZ

We have a nice selection of rust free classic American cars for sale. Take a look at our website for what we have to offer. We have shipped vehicles all over the world.

willbready News Account

Note to Adrian..... beat you to it ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Sorry guys,

I didn't know that you considered this spam. I am a regular person posting this. I will not post my website here again. I worked real hard on my new site and wanted to show it off.

Thanks,

Reply to
willbready News Account

Reply to
willbready News Account

Not only a stupid merkin spammer, but a top poster.

*shakes head*

I take it you got the warning email from earthlink, then?

Reply to
SteveH

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Be nice to him, he's from Arizona - he's probably armed.

Or did you mean Grimley?

Reply to
Adrian

Heh..... Grimley's a bog-trotter so is equally likely to be armed ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Commercial post to uk.rec.cars.classics and advertising cars on the other side of the world, isn't relevant or on-topic.

Reply to
SteveH

Why? Brief note, link, relevant NGs, what did the guy do wrong? Genuinely puzzled.

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

I'd love a rust free classic American car if the price was right. '65 Mustang would be nice, or maybe a 67 Camaro. A nice 62 Lincoln Continental would make me smile.

Ok, I could look in Hemmings and see what's about, or go to Merkinland to see what's around, but to be honest, occasionally I don't mind people popping in with sites such as the one he has.

The bloke with the site about cars in New Zealand got pretty much chased from here the same way, and I liked his site, there were a load of cars on that I'd have seriously considered buying.

Strange thing is, if the people who went on mad abuse report missions came in here and posted a link to something /they/ like and got abuse reports sent, they'd be the first to complain.

I don't approve of x-posting though.

-- Pete M

Range Rover Vogue SE, Ford Capri (ressurection stalling) Porsche 911 3.2 (For Sale)

COSOC #5 Scouse Git extraordinaire. Liverpool, Great Britain

Reply to
Pete M

That's entirely different.

It's the principle of the issue, though. You can't make exceptions for sites just because some people like looking at them, as you run the risk of the group / groups in question becoming flooded with nothing but adverts.

Reply to
SteveH