FS Austin 8Hp crankshaft

Hi all, I have a new old stock Austin 8hp crankshaft for sale. email for pics. =A3600 ono mail to small dot planes at ntl world dot com without any spaces.

cheers

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Is that the 24ct gold model?

Reply to
<me

Come on! Its worth £125.00 and no more

Reply to
Dr Hammond

I would suppose it does comes with a 20,000 mile lifetime warranty.

Reply to
Rob

That's given me the best laugh I've had today.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Glad to hear it. Not being able to find any other 8 cranks to compare against I took a punt on the price, based on the price of some austin seven ones I did find (tho of course I dont know if any actually sold for that...)

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson