FS Cadillac

1961 series 62 convertible in rosewood (powder ) pink with white power hood and top cover.

It has a black and white naugahyde interior, which the correct combination.

It was restored in calif usa in 1996, I bought it in 1997.

Has no rust and is completely reliable. it will have 1 yr mot the tax is free

I have had it regularly serviced and maintained.

It is in near perfect condition £18500 Near Portsmouth UK

Reply to
Keith

Sorry Keith, I bought the same model, in impeccable restored condition around one year ago for just £5600 you're a tad overpriced or what? Independent Valuation at 01.02.05 is just £6000 in A1 which mine is.

Reply to
moo two group