Growing family means I must sell...

....my 90...and Disco...

Yes, our second child is due in May and I'm going to be selling the 90 and the Discovery. I aim to use the cash to get a late 300 110 CSW. It was either that or a TD5 ES Disco but I want to be able to add a few bits to the 110.

So if anyone's interested please drop me a mail.

Brief spec -

90 - It's white 1989 with a 200tdi. 150k on the clock but the engine has only done about 100k (according the dealer I got it from). I've spent about a grand on it in parts and it's just had new rear shoes/ cylinders/drums) for the MOT which has 12 months to run. I've had it about 18months and just used it at weekends. Needs a bit of TLC to the cappings/bulkhead.

Discovery - It's a Rioja red 1995 300tdi ES auto with 138k. All the old MOTS and loads of history. Cam belt changed at 90k. Serviced regularly by me (every 6k) will receipts etc. 9 months MOT.

Also can anyone recommend a 'dealer' for a 110 within 100miles of Herts? I'm thinking of popping up to MRM Landrovers near Grantham?

cheers Gavin

Reply to
GS

Any pics?

Id whole heartedly recommend Rogers Of Bedford. They have looked after me, and my Landrovers for years.

And they have some 110's in at the moment - 98' TD5 110 ?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury