Hearses

Hello A happy note here!! I've always thought, that I'd like to 'go out' in the back of a Humber Super Snipe or Hawk, hearse (I remember the horrid Volvo things my Granny had - no class like a Humber!). Anyway, thought I'd have a bit of a Google, and sad to see that a lot of them end up banger racing! Will I have to settle for a Mk II Granada? (Hope not) P.S Hopefully we're thinking a minimum of 40 years here!

(Perhaps I ought to buy my own!!!!)

Reply to
Patrick

Combine the two and go out with a bang.