My much-loved Ford Mondeo Ghia X - finally on eBay... Awww :o(

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you know that I finally put my beloved Mondeo 2.0 Ghia X on eBay. A couple of you expressed an interest, so I don't consider this to be 'Spam' or 'Unsolicited Advertising', or anything else like that. It's been a much-loved friend for the last 7 years, but now it's time to say goodbye (blub!)

So here she is:

Item Number: 4649070065

It'll be sad to see her go - but hopefully she'll be onto another good home soon. I just hope the new 2.2 TDCi Ghia X carries on the legacy and proves to be such a reliable car!

Good luck if any of you decide to bid.

Best,

Alan

Reply to
Alan Dempster

Try again with the hyperlink !!

Alan Dempster

nice mondeo alan but the pictures at

are not allowed to be seen.

error message on the site is as follows....

Directory listing is denied The Web server is configured not to display a list of the contents of this directory.

Reply to
aussie bongo

Thanks, Aussie- I'm working on it!! :)

We'll get there in the end!!

Alan Dempster

alan the ebay link is fine. its the link to

that is not working ..

or rather the link works but permission is refused for directory viewing

Reply to
aussie bongo

Whats the replacement?

Very smart Mondy for the money!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (remove obvious)

Hi Tim,

Well - would you believe it - another one. The car that I'm selling probably takes the #1 spot as the best car I've ever owned. So . well ... I went and bought another one!

This time, it's a 2005 Mondeo Ghia X with the 2.2 TDCi engine, SatNav, the lot. Pity there's no sunroof though. Seems it's no longer fitted as standard? :o(

Anyhow, thanks for the compliment on the old car. It'll be sadly missed - whoever wins this will pick up a bargain!

Best, Al.

"Tim (remove obvious)" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Reply to
Alan Dempster

Thanks to Astra Van Man, a good man on uk.rec.cars.misc, I can now - finally - give the group an accurate hyperlink, on the basis that someone knows what they are doing!! :o)

Alan Dempster

There is a stolen bank draft book doing the rounds. Mostly Leicester ebayers have been stung by it. I'll try to look up the details in the morning.

Just a cutionary note.

Regards

Warwick

Reply to
Warwick

If you relist it, I suggest you don't bother with the reserve. - just set the starting price higher.

- ebay charge quite a bit more for the reserve facility.

Reply to
xscope