Honey! I'm Home!

We made it! We're exhausted... Great story. Film at 11

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Oooh...ahhhh...excuse me while I wipe away the drool.

Did you have them install that throttle spring? :-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I have it in my purse, ordered it before we left to go get it LOL You should be proud of me!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

WHEEEEE!!!!!! =)

Reply to
jbjeep

NICE! VERY NICE!

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Kate:

Is that a hard top? Did you get the dual top option?

Tom

Reply to
mabar

I had begun to wonder if ya hadnt gotten lost finding somwhere to try out those lockers on the way home... i might have myself! =)

Looks really nice!

Reply to
Steve G

It is after 11..... where is the film?

Reply to
billy ray

You owe David Nelson a royalty fee...

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Cool! Hope you go the dual top option. Get some mud on 'er!!

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Sweet! Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Yep, got the dual tops. The hard top is coming off this very day.

Reply to
Kate

Thanks! I was SO pempted! We went to Mississippi, lots of places opn the way there to play but I thought to myself "Self (I said) you need to just get this home, it's a 7 hour drive and once you get there THEN you can play.

This is so much different than anything I have ever had before I need to read up a little anyway.

Reply to
Kate

Shhhhhhhhh I was sleeping

: >

: >

: > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

LOL Ok, I'll blow him a kiss. He can put it wherever.

Reply to
Kate

Carl, ya know, I DID look, seriously for a spot on the way home so that when I pulled into the dealership where I bought it the jeep would be covered in it. Just because it would have been so funny. but it was a long trip and we were rummy.

: >

: >

: > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

thanks :)

: > We made it! : > We're exhausted... : > Great story. : > Film at 11 : >

: >

: >

: > Kate

Reply to
Kate

To put it in the words of a friend of mine, "Good enough for a Jeepgazum", but where is the mud, it is way to clean!

Tom

Reply to
cantrelm

Wow, that's nice!