I have no time for drunk drivers

Not, so! I was just saying what I think about drunk drivers, but some idiot came on here and boasted about drinking & driving...., them lot's of people responded to that text!

I always say what I feel and some people just don't like what I'm saying

Reply to
Sir.Tony

You don't you do your self a favour and add me to your kill-file, while do the same to you?

Reply to
Sir.Tony

WTF?

Reply to
David Kemper

In message , on Sat, 28 Feb 2004, Sir.Tony writes

Methinks Sir Tony is drunk in charge of a computer.

Somebody shoot him, please.

Reply to
Philip Stokes

I think maybe alot of the time you're feeling like you should start taking your medication again...

Reply to
Stuffed

Always a good put-down that one! Good schoolboy stuff, eh?

Now, all of you go away - the bods on this ng (classic cars) want to talk about insurance costs, mini engine swaps an Moggie boot hinges. We've seen and read all this puerile stuff before.

Allan Bennett Not a fan of schoolboys

Reply to
Allan Bennett

It seemed strangely apt...

I'll have you know I do talk about Mini insurance costs, amongst other things! :-p

Is that such a good thing to say when Sir Tony's around...?

/tasteless

Reply to
Stuffed