Kieft formula car photo

About 1962 at Ragley Hall hillclimb, I photographed a Kieft formula car, possibly an F2, whose owner had bravely inserted a Chevrolet 4.7 litre V-8 in the back. I will scan the photo this week, and would be willing to e-mail the jpg to serious enthusiasts who might be able to identify the model and its history.

Reply to
brafield

Here are two links to my photo of this odd car:

aycliffe