That Kieft

The FJ (I believe) Kieft I photgraphed in 1962 is to be seen on these two links. Anyone know it or its story?

aycliffe

Is it actually FJ? It appears to be fitted with a Buick V-8 - the predecessor of the Rover V-8. Thought FJ was restricted to 1100 cc?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Erm, no, it wouldn't be eligible for FJ - it's a hillclimber. The suggestion was that it was an ex-FJ chassis. Looks more like a 500cc F3 to me - bet the driver didn't suffer a lot with constipation!

Reply to
Ian Dalziel