No 10 petition

I haven't seen this petition

here before (or have I missed it?) Currently there are just over 11,000 signatures asking the PM to reject any proposals to ban or restrict the use of older cars.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

I've signed it, but I do wish he'd asked someone to proof read the wording before starting the damned thing.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Motorcycles and old trade vehicles not included?

Reply to
Roger Hunt

No I was only referring to the typo and the errant commas. Hardly the end of the world, but they do make it look rather amateurish when it's intended to be taken seriously.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Quite right. It does look as if it was born in a heated moment, and fired off before the recommended Count to Ten had been performed.

Reply to
Roger Hunt