owners cubs website?

Hopefully no-one will object to this post, but I am in the motions of setting up a business/workshop that will purely cater for pre `73 vehicles. I am looking to advertise this venture in various owners club magazines and was wondering if there was such thing as a website with clubs listed with contact details or is it a case of typing the manufacturers in google and searching one by one. My Father is the seceretary of the Austin ten club so he`s provided me with some addresses, but would certainly appreciate some more. Thanks for any help and apologies if an innapropriate post.

Cheers

Robby

Reply to
robby

Try this link as a starter.

Also if you buy a copy of Practical Classics magazine, they list most, if not all, owners clubs and list web sites and e-mail contacts were applicable

Regards

Reply to
Ian Baird

There are lots of sites which have directories of clubs, some of which have links from the Mini Marcos site (mailnly because they list us). You may need to go to the club web sites to get full contact details.

See

Of course you could go into Google and enter "owners club directory" and see what you get.

Reply to
Richard Porter

You know sometimes the obvious eludes you :) "owners club directory" Think I tried everything but that Thanks.

The PC link was very much the kind of thing I was looking for.

Reply to
robby

Robby, we list over 1000 clubs at

a lot of which have contact details included. Go to the clubs section and select a make for a list of clubs catering for this make.

Kindest regards

Tom

Reply to
Classic-Car-World Ltd