Money no object.

Shamelessly nicked from the Hexus forums:

Given a money no object (and you having a free choice of your own car/cars) what vehicle would you buy your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend/civil partner/significant other as a romantic present?

I'd have to say Bowler Wildcat, after all if she likes something big, knobbly and rather unconventional then she would probably also like the Bowler.

Reply to
Depresion

Katie doesn't like flashy cars, but does like Italian cars.

So it would have to be a Brera.

Reply to
SteveH

I'd find out what she wanted and buy 2, of them. A pink one for her and a blue one for me.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Probably a one of these

in black. Hope she'd let me borrow it every now and again..

Reply to
Me

1.9 or MI16 205 GTI or a MK1 Escort with a Duratec.
Reply to
Doki

Smart Roadster, of the Brabus variety I reckon. Probably in pink. Or maybe in black with some pink detailing inside so I could still drive it without getting laughed at :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Probaby a new Micra with all the options. She likes small round cars and liked the Micra when it came out, either that or a Mini Cooper S or a breathed and tweaked Fabia vRS (for the same reasons).

Reply to
Elder

Why the f*ck would she need a car? Tesco do home delivery these days.

Reply to
conkersack

Something with chobam (sic?) armour and a turret...

Reply to
DervMan

A Gallardo.

Reply to
Iridium

Pronounced "gay-ardo"

Reply to
Steve Firth

by those green of envy.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Well, either an R class, or a Range Rover. She like big cars with plenty of go, and then I can go and get myself something small...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Ah, you're going to be the first man in history to demand a penis reduction operation?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Dodge Ram Hemi Megacab, in black.

Reply to
Abo

So you've got an effeminate boyfriend then?

(just kidding ;-)

Reply to
conkersack

Oi!

My missus really likes Dodge Rams, ever since she saw one up close as a pace truck at Rockingham one year. We know a couple of people who've got Ram 1500 Hemis and I think they're cool, in an over-the-top, in your face kind of way. But we're not posting on uk.save.the.earth.kill.urban.4x4.owners, are we...

As a side note, I'd hope she'd get me either a Mustang GT (with the four link kit...), a tuned Monaro or a 911 Turbo

Reply to
Abo

Well these are wheelchair drive from conversions that took my eye recently. Some people are mad.

Imagine fueling one... Or parking one on your ex girlfreinds new blokes mazda...

Reply to
Burgerman

They're all right really, there's a guy down the road from me who owns one. It's blue. I keep meaning to knock on and start an interesting conversation with him about it, but 1. that would no-doubt make me look like a nutter, and 2. I'm not interesting.

I had the misfortune of test driving a diesel one in 1999. It was noisy and slow.

I quite fancy one of them MacLaren Mercedes.

Reply to
conkersack