Paint stripper for GRP

We've had a few discussions about this here in the past.

I've just finished trying some Removall 220, as recommended in Practical Classics, and ... it's brilliant. I had to leave it for 24 hours to do its stuff, but by then the paint - although it looked unaffected - just lifted off, right back to the gel coat. Far, far easier than any other paint stripper I have ever tried - I wish I'd known about this stuff when I did the DS roof a couple of months ago!

I have no connection with the people who sell this stuff (Cirrus Systems,

except as a happy customer.

Ian

Reply to
Ian