Re: goodwood festivle of speed

Yes I would its gone from one of the best Historic events you could go to a wheel spinning ,Max power, go faster , dumbed down corporate event.

But still has some good cars there so on the whole worth a visit.

This is my opinion and I am entitled to it so don't start on to me about it

Reply to
mobydick

I went for the first time this year and have to say it was brilliant, but I wouldn't go every year. Excellent value for money but don't bother getting a granstand ticket. Camp locally, get there early and spend the whole day there. When you 've seen all the cars, start ogling all the classy women. If you take a woman with you, tell her that if she is not showing loads of cleavage/thong/leg, she will feel overdressed! :-)

Ditto

Pete W

Reply to
Pete W.