Rear shelf speakers

Hi Folks,

The rear shelf not-flush-mounted speakers on my DS have fallen to pieces. Can anyone suggest or recommend a supplier for replacements? The local places only have flush mounted ones.

Ian

PS These aren't Citroen or DS specific parts - I just need a pair pf speakers in boxes

Reply to
Ian Johnston

I got a couple of angled, boxed speakers from a Sexton's car audio place a couple of weeks ago. Might be worth trying if there is one near you. They were Panasonics I think.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Amey