1950s car-related logos

I thought I knew where to find these on the net, but they all seem to have disappeared. Anyone know where I can find such things as that nice old flowing Castrol logo, or the BP shield?

Reply to
Asolepius

"Asolepius" realised it was Wed, 16 Aug

2006 20:49:04 GMT and decided it was time to write:

Best used in vector-based graphics software.

Reply to
Yippee

Yippee realised it was Wed, 16 Aug 2006

23:25:17 +0200 and decided it was time to write:

Twould be nice to hear if you found what you were looking for...

Reply to
Yippee

Sorry, been a bit busy! Thanks for the link. Very little early stuff in there I'm afraid. I've combed the web for ages to little avail. Funny, I thought it would be easy.

Reply to
Asolepius