Request.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has any information on Vauxhall 14 Model "J" s. Also any literature or pictures for the same model. Thanks in anticipation. "Crazy Diamond"

"If I were Britannia I'd waive the rules!!!

Reply to
SYLVIA WALKER

The date being 9 Apr 2007, "SYLVIA WALKER" decided to write:

If I were you I'd put something meaningful in the subject header. Then someone who actually knows about the car might actually open it.

Reply to
Richard Porter